Re: Request Freeze Exemption for libtrace3 version 3.0.7-1

On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 10:24 PM, Mehdi Dogguy <mehdi@dogguy.org> wrote:
> On  0, Matt Brown <mattb@debian.org> wrote:
>>
>> Please let me know if you will grant an exception for this package?
>>

> Please go ahead and tell us when the package hits unstable.

I've just uploaded it now. Apologies for the ridiculous delay - the
feeble excuse is that my signing subkey had expired and I therefore
had to wait for a keyring update. epic fail on my part... :)

If you're still willing to grant the exception after all this time it
would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Matt Brown