Please unblock iso-codes/3.21-1

Dear release team,

I've uploaded a new upstream version of iso-codes. The package contains
some documentation fixes and several translation updates. Please
consider unblocking this package.

This is the upstream changelog:

  [ ISO 3166-2 ]
  * Copy/paste errors leading to code duplication errors fixed.
    Thanks to Rand Dusing. Closes: #596368

  [ ISO 3166-2 translations ]
  * Polish by Jakub Bogusz (TP)
  * Italian by Milo Casagrande (TP)
  * Danish by Joe Hansen (TP)
  * Dutch by Freek de Kruijf (TP)
  * Japanese by Yasuaki Taniguchi (TP)

  [ ISO 4217 translations ]
  * new Traditional Chinese by Wei-Lun Chao (TP)
  * Japanese by Yasuaki Taniguchi (TP)
  [ ISO 639 translations ]
  * Catalan by Toni Hermoso Pulido (TP)
  * Gujarati by Ankit Patel (TP)

  [ ISO 3166 translations ]
  * Japanese by Yasuaki Taniguchi (TP)
  * Japanese by Yasuaki Taniguchi (TP)

  [ ISO 15924 translations ]
  * Finnish by Tommi Vainikainen (TP)

There are no Debian changes (except the changelog entry).

Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Quathamer | "I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad
Hamburg, Germany | to make an exception." -- Groucho Marx