Re: your sks upload to unstable

Hi Julien,

sorry to bother you again.

Am 06.09.2010 21:59, schrieb Julien Cristau:
> I'll take the easy way out and trust you that there's no code change in
> the new upload.  Unblocked the unstable version.

Due to a type in the rules file (see #596563) on the architectures where
the ocaml interpreter is needed the respective dependency was missing.
So I had to do a new upload of sks with this fix in place. There is
again no code change in the package. The package is ony due to the move
to testing in some days. Would you please consider to unblock it to go
into testing?

Thanks

Christoph