Re: Please unblock php-xml-parser 1.3.2-3 (bugfix: #580383)

Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
> On 09/09/2010 09:08 AM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
>>> 1)  Why not using the "patch" target from
>>> /usr/share/dpatch/dpatch.make?
>> Sorry, I tried "patch-stamp" instead as I wrongly remembered, it
>> didn't work, I got pissed, so did like that (too fast, thinking
>> wrongly that it was acceptable). I'll upload a fix, thanks for your
>> remark.
>
> Ok.

Done as requested. Please unblock.

>> but rather I'm asking: do you want me to reverse these changes, and
>> re-upload to SID without them (and the debian/rules change)?
>>

> It's ok for this upload. No need to revert what's already done. But, be
> aware of that for next time.
>
> Regards,

Cheers,

Thomas

P.S: With that one and php-xml-serializer, I'll be done for this series
of PEAR package for PHP 5.3.x fixing. These (php-xml-parser,
libnusoap-php, php-xml-serializer) were important because potentially
used as black boxes without screen output where the errors could be
displayed (an XML document generated with a PHP Notice warning on top
isn't exactly very nice...).