Re: Please allow libaddrassable-ruby - RC candidate

Adam,

Thanks for your reply.

It's getting called by one of the file "uri.rb" at the Run Time. and the previous version this dependency were not there.

we tested with pbuilder build and its builds works fine.

There are around 5 API and all will work except uri.rb.

Thanks
Deepak

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 3:10 AM, Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:
[dropped ftp-master from recipients, and re-ordered]

On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 9:55 PM, Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org>
wrote:
>         On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 09:48:13 +0530, Deepak Tripathi wrote:
> > Please allow libaddressable-ruby[1] to get into squeeze , its one
> > of the dependency for libdataobjects-ruby[2]
[...]

On Sun, 2010-09-05 at 00:09 +0530, Deepak Tripathi wrote:
> It is one of the dependencies for libdataobjects-ruby[1]. As soon as
> bug was raised package was created and asked for sponsorship.
>
> It got delayed because i was on vacation and when i was back to work I
> had resolved this.
>
> It is one of the run time dependencies.

That wasn't the question, at least as I understood it.

libdataobjects-ruby 0.10.2-1 had been in the archive for nearly three
months by the time that #593085 was filed.  If the package was unusable
without libaddressable-ruby, how did no-one notice before that?

Regards,

Adam

| Deepak Tripathi |
| irc: irc.debian.org |