Re: Please unblock shutdown-qapps for squeeze

Adam D. Barratt wrote:

> Are there any particular changes which you think meet the current
> guidelines for freeze exceptions?
> fwiw, changelog entries such as "corrected quite a lot of things" and
> "fixed and modified many things" aren't particularly helpful when
> trying to pick changes out of the diff.

Well, that's right >_>

There were quite some things that didn't go straight when I added the
calendar to qshutdown...

But in qprogram-starter (version 1.4.0) I noticed that there was a
problem with the message boxes and the second process. One Problem is
that when some errors occured the wrong message boxes were shown. The
other was that, if the second process had an error, it didn't show up in
the log.txt. To make things easier I devided the output for first and
the second process. And a friend of mine said a browse button to select
a program from /usr/bin/ wouldn't be bad too...
So there really is a reason to unblock the new version of
shutdown-qapps, I think...

Kind regards
 Christian Metscher