Re: Docky 2.0.6 upload to Sid/Squeeze request

On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 14:06:19 +0200
Rico Tzschichholz <ricotz@t-online.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> this is a bug-fix-only upstream release which only includes
> cherry-picked patches and translation updates!
>
> I added an updated and a more filtered debdiff for better reading.
>
> debdiff docky_2.0.5-1.dsc docky_2.0.6-1.dsc | filterdiff -x "*.po*" -x
> "*configure*" -x "*.m4" > docky-206-debian-trimmed.debdiff

After reviewing the denoised diff of docky 2.0.6, I think this
should be included in squeeze as it only deals with bugfixes and also
unbundles the gio-sharp library which always has been the last
remaining cog in the wheel as each application is source bundling it's
own version of it :/

This of course means if docky 2.0.6 gets approved, gio-sharp needs to
be too, which would surely be a good thing from a security/release PoV
though!

--
Regards,

Mirco 'meebey' Bauer