Re: Request for packaging calendarserver in squeeze

Dear release team,
On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 11:59:31PM +0530, Rahul Amaram wrote:

> Dear Sir/Ma'am,
>
> I am the new maintainer for the calendarserver and
> python-twisted-calendarserver. I have been working with the previous
> maintainer (Guido) closely in getting the latest version of calendarserver
> packaged.
Any chance we see calendarserver in squeeze. It has no reverse
dependencies so we could pull it at any time should it collect RC bugs.
Same is true for twisted-calendarserver which is only used by
calendarserver.
Cheers,
 -- Guido