Re: Fwd: Permission to upload new bugfix-only release of mozplugger (fixes important bug)

On Tue, 2010-08-31 at 11:43 +0200, Alessio Treglia wrote:
> Hi Peter, hi all,
>
> On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 10:58 PM, Peter Leese
> <leese.peter@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > I was supplied the patch by a third party. His reasoning behind doing this way was that he did not want
> > a random filename, but a filename that was related to the name used in the URL. If this failed (i.e
> > 001-<filename> to 099-<filename> already exists, then fall back to mkstemp()). This was OK with me so I accepted
> > the patch.
>
> Peter, thanks for the reply.
>
> Release managers, what do you think about that?

It's a temporary file, so the name shouldn't really matter anyway.  I'd
still prefer that it just called mkstemp(), but please feel free to
upload, and let us know once the package has been accepted.

Regards,

Adam