please reverse saytime from testing

Please reverse saytime 1.0-22 from testing, and put back 1.0-21.

1.0-22 has a grave bug #587124 which makes it totally unusable, plus, although I don't wish to insult the maintainer, it has been rewritten very poorly, and is not production code.

1.0-21 works OK (but not great, it only works with oss, not alsa).

I would like to write a patch to make saytime work with alsa (I've offered this to the maintainer, and he accepted), but if I do it'll be based on 1.0-21, not the rewritten 1.0-22.

And if I don't get to it, at least something that sort of works will be in squeeze.

	-Ariel