Request for freeze exception for mercurial/1.6.2-1

  Hi,

  I would like to ask for a freeze exception for mercurial/1.6.2-1
Mercurial is a relatively important package. Currently, mercurial/1.6-2
is in unstable. It is not yet in testing due to #586907
  mercurial/1.6.2-1 is a new upstream release. However, 1.6.X upstream
releases are only bugfix releases (new features will be in 1.7). The
packaging between 1.6-2 and 1.6.2-1 is the same (but the Debian patch
integrated by upstream).
  Moreover, #586907 (RC bug) should be correctly fixed.
  And Javi Merino, who is the main people working on mercurial currently,
prepared the package before the freeze. Due to me being without Internet
access, I haven't been able to upload its package before the freeze.

  mercurial/1.6.2-1 can be seen here:
deb http://perso.debian.org/~vdanjean/debian unstable main
http://moais.imag.fr/membres/vincent.danjean/deb.html#mercurial

If I have an ACK from you, I will upload it to unstable.

  Regards,
    Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0x9D025E87         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: FC95 08A6 854D DB48 4B9A  8A94 0BF7 7867 9D02 5E87