logcheck freeze exception

	Hi!

 Please consider adding a freeze exception for logcheck 1.3.12[1]. I
haven't uploaded it yet as I'm waiting for a response to another
bugreport related to this issue (changing only one rule, actually,
#563348), but I want to get this addressed as soon as possible.

 The request is related to a file moving. The amavisd-new package has
removed their logcheck files already a while ago. Unfortunately due to
some miscommunication they haven't been added yet to logcheck and
reintegration in amavisd-new is not the best approach neither, so
releasing logcheck without those rule files would mean a regression on
the front of filtering out those log messages.

 There were some other rule changes done before the freeze happened too,
if the release team insists on it we might back out those but I rather
consider that having those additional rules are an improvement for the
users so I'd rather not want to have to scratch them out for the freeze
exception.

 Thanks in advance for considering,
Rhonda

[1] <http://git.debian.org/?p=logcheck/logcheck.git;a=commitdiff;h=HEAD;hp=debian/1.3.11>
--
"Lediglich 11 Prozent der Arbeitgeber sind der Meinung, dass jeder
Mensch auch ein Privatleben haben sollte."