Request removal of bastille in testing

Hi all,

Unfortunately bastille has a RC bug (#524599) which actually stems from the
fact that it I have been unable to dedicate time to fully support bastille in
Debian. Even though the fix to #524599 is "easy" to fix so users do not get
the warning message, it would just be a cosmetic fix. bastille needs a lot of
work in order to fully "work" in Debian and a version upgrade should be done
too.

Even though I'm going to add a RFH related to bastille in the WNPP I would be
grateful if bastille is removed from 'testing', now that it is frozen. So
that the RC bug gets out of the radar for Squeeze.

Regards

Javier