Please approve request-tracker3.8 changes

Hi,

I've been working on a new release of request-tracker3.8 for a few weeks.
The current changelog looks like this:

request-tracker3.8 (3.8.8-2~test.2) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  * Remove dependency on mysql-client-5.0 and postgresql-client-8.3 which
    is no longer available, leaving a dependency on the virtual packages
    mysql-client and postgresql-client, fixing piuparts errors.
  * Change Debconf description of the Organization configuration variable
    to reflect the fact that it should be constant throught the life of
    an RT database (Closes: #582932)
  * Debconf translation updates (Closes: #590227, #590338, #590918)
  * Add database example to Exim 4 configuration (Closes: #229052)
  * Add to NOTES.Debian a comment about running RT in a VirtualHost and
    needing to allow the VirtualHost IP address access to the mail
    gateway interface (Closes: #590579)
  * Remove debian/patches/60_3.8.3_upgrade.dpatch, since a different
    fix has been applied upstream
  * Add some comments to Debian patches linking them to upstream bugs
  * Move rt3.8-apache2 package from Depends to Recommends, to allow an
    install without Apache, since other web servers are available, and
    since RT now comes with a standalone FastCGI server (Closes: #503454)
  * Prompt for an initial root password to avoid exposing an installation
    with a well-known default password (Closes: #475730)
    CHECKPOINT ONLY; KNOWN ISSUES:
    - should enforce password length limit (4 chars) otherwise will die horribly
    - shouldn't prompt except on an initial database install

 -- Dominic Hargreaves <dom@earth.li>  Sun, 01 Aug 2010 18:49:42 +0100

As you can see, these are mostly documentation fixes and tidy-ups, with
a feature addition which fixes an security bug (#475730). I plan to
finalise work on this last issue this weekend and I'd be grateful if you
could approve its transition into testing once it's been uploaded. I'd
also be interested in knowing whether I should wait for another round of
translation updates (#475730 includes a new Debconf template), or whether
I should upload it ASAP and then upload again with further translation
updates later.

Thanks,
Dominic.