Re: Introducing symbol versioning in FFmpeg

On Mi, Jan 27, 2010 at 19:52:35 (CET), Adam D. Barratt wrote:

> On Wed, 2010-01-27 at 07:54 +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
>> http://release.debian.org/~adsb/ffmpeg_binNMUs.txt is what I believe to
>> be the list of packages potentially needing binNMUs.
>>
>> Excluding those packages which have either had sourceful uploads in the
>> past day or so (e.g. vtk) or have already scheduled or completed binNMUs
>> for python2.6 (e.g. picard) would be useful to avoid duplicated work and
>> builds.
>
> The list has now been updated to remove those packages which have had
> rebuilds since the ffmpeg upload or have outstanding python2.6 binNMUs
> scheduled for them (and in one case to include a binNMU for one
> architecture where the python2.6 binNMU completed shortly before ffmpeg
> was available on that architecture).

I guess you are already on it: ffmpeg has transitioned now to testing,
so the binNMUs can be scheduled now.

In the other news this means that we can now (finally) upload updated
ffmpeg snapshots to experimental!

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4