Re: [SRM] polipo update for lenny

Hi,

On Wednesday 27 January 2010, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
> > I'm considering uploading polipo to lenny for CVE-2009-4413 and
> > CVE-2009-3305.  debdiff follows, let me know if it's ok for p-u.
>
> Stefan,
> you have a polipo ticket in RT. Do you still want to fix this
> through stable-security or is the spu upload sufficient?

Yes, I still plan to do a DSA for this. Upstream git has some more
commits which (from the commit log) look like they could be security
relevant. Unfortunately, I didn't get around to check those, yet.

If I don't find time for that until next week-end, I will just release
what Julien has uploaded as DSA. Of course, if someone else has time
to check the upstream git commits, I am fine with that, too. :)

Cheers,
Stefan