Re: ia32-libs update for lenny

Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> writes:

> On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 15:42:22 +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
>
>>    * Add misc depends for debhelper.
>>    * Add lots of lintian overrides where nothing can be done about them.
>>    * Bump debhelper compat to 5.
>
> These don't sound necessary for a stable update?
>
> Cheers,
> Julien

True. They just make it that much simpler to see that there are no
serious errors hidden. All 3 are just to remove lintian warnings. The
last also removes the debhelper warnings about compat prior to 5 being
deprecated. They have no effect at all on the package build.

If you insist I can remove them again but then the build log will
contain a ton of extra warnings.

MfG
        Goswin