Re: [SRM] Bug #554793

Michael Meskes wrote:
> Thanks for spotting this. Will have to fix thi sin squeeze too with the next upload. :-)
>
> Anyway, package uploaded.

Hi Michael,

Sorry - have only just had a chance to catch up on this thread - I checked

http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/pool/main/w/watchdog/watchdog_5.4-10lenny1_amd64.deb

and it seems that only part of the fix has been applied - the change to
/etc/init.d/wd_keepalive is not present WRT the patch in #554793

I've also been wondering about the possibility of resets during the
package update process, but I'll deal with that outside of debian-release.

Thanks,

Tim.