Re: Permission to upload oaklisp_1.3.3-3.1 (NMU)

On 12/31/2010 12:05 AM, Barak A. Pearlmutter wrote:
> Thanks!
>
> (In fact I'm already prepping a fix which includes your patch along
> with a AMD64 FTBS fix, albeit a 32-bit one.)

I'm not sure that we will be able to unblock your uploaded version.
It bumps compat to 8 and rewrites debian/rules.

I'm considering removing this package from Squeeze. It has no reverse
dependencies and has low popcon.

Please fix #608376 by uploading to testing-proposed-updates, using
Luca's patch, as soon as possible. I'll add a removal hint on Sunday if
it's not fixed.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي