Re: [RFC] subversion upload for squeeze - what to include

[Adam D. Barratt]
> sqlite3 has also been resolved and is just waiting for uploads on a
> couple of architectures, so we should be able to go ahead with
> subversion now; sorry for the delays.

Uploaded subversion 1.6.12dfsg-3; please unblock.

It FTBFS on kfreebsd-i386 for mysterious reasons - but probably nothing
to do with this upload, it's in the ruby testsuite which has failed
mysteriously on kfreebsd before.  The testsuite starts a TCP server on
localhost and connects to it (and kills it when done); perhaps there's
a buildd restriction against doing things like that?

--
Peter Samuelson | org-tld!p12n!peter | http://p12n.org/