Your "openturns" upload

Hi Christophe,

I was just reviewing the diff of your "openturns" upload fixing #606870,
to check that it was suitable for unblocking.

Firstly, thanks for fixing the RC bug on the package.  I noticed that
you also fixed #604605 at the same time, dropping the dependencies on
python-qt3.  None of the source appears to use Qt3, so that should be
okay.  However, at least the python-openturns binary package does appear
to use Qt4 and I can't see anywhere in the dependency chain that ensures
that python-qt4 will be installed.

Apologies if I'm simply missing something due to a lack of coffee, but
is there a missing dependency on python-qt4 here?

Regards,

Adam