Proposed ksplice 0.9.9-3, fixing #606282

Hi Release Team,
I've a pending upload of ksplice to fix #606282.
While working on this, Timo found out that we'd better integrate a
couple of minor patches from upstream in order to ensure compatibility
with our 2.6.32 stock kernel and definitely make ksplice a good
release candidate (ie. it's almost useless w/o them).

Attached is the complete debdiff with the proposed fixes.
I'd personally go for this, and all the patches have been already
accepted upstream, but I'd like to receive an explicit ack from
you before proceeding.

Cheers, Luca

--
 .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **  | Luca Bruno (kaeso)
: :'  :   The Universal O.S.    | lucab (AT) debian.org