Updating Lenny with DVD 5.0.7

I am sorry, but I cannot understand how to update my newly installed
Lenny 5, which I got from a Distro Supplier as a 5 DVD set.  This
installed with no problem, using GUI, apart for the need for a later
version of "hplip" to drive the HP printer/scanner, no problem.
The Distro Supplier also very kindly made me a DVD copy of
"updates_5.0.7" and I can find no details of how to apply this update.
Part of my problem is anno-domini (75) exacerbated by Parkinson's drugs.

Thank you for your kind attention

Regards

Alan.