Possible curl t-p-u ?

I've tidied up the patch which turns this silent error into a more
noisy warning but does not try to fix the underlying issue. The patch
is based on one by Johannes Ernst <johannes.ernst@gmail.com>, as
detailed in the attached patch. (The only other change is to put the
patch into the series file *in the middle* due to problems with the
gnutls changes needing to be last.)

#libtool
no_com_err
runtests_gdb
art_http_scripting
versioned
insecure-negotiation-warning

# this must be the last
curl_links_with_rt
gnutls

curl has already had a new upstream release uploaded, so I'm
building against testing (pbuilder):

Source: curl
Version: 7.21.0-1.1