Re: [RFC] subversion upload for squeeze - what to include

Looks like if I build for unstable, I'll pick up a Depends on
libneon27-gnutls (>= 0.29.5) which isn't in testing.  Should I target
TPU instead?

Unfortunately t-p-u isn't an option in this case, as the package has the
same version in testing and unstable (dak requires that t-p-u uploads
satisfy testing < t-p-u < unstable).

Would a sensible approach be to upload the package to unstable? then if dependencies turn out to be a problem make another upload as appropriate.

That way the changes get tested in unstable sooner rather than later and
if a TPU upload is needed it becomes possible.