Re: lenny security upload for gquilt bug #605152

Hi Christine,

On Monday 13 December 2010 21:26:06 Christine Spang wrote:
> Hi security team,
>
> I've prepared a lenny security upload for bug #605152
> against the package gquilt. Could you take a look?
>
> http://spang.cc/data/debian/gquilt_0.20-3.dsc

The diff looks okay (given the rationale of [1],) however, this is a minor
issue and doesn't warrant a DSA.
Please coordinate with the stable release managers for an SPU upload.

P.S. the distribution of the changelog entry would of course need to be
updated :)

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=605155#31

Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net