Re: Accepted isdnutils 1:3.9.20060704+dfsg.2-7 (source all amd64)

On 12/12/2010 03:59 AM, Rolf Leggewie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 12.12.2010 07:14, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
>> Any news here? Can't you put the dependency back so that we get
>> this finally properly fixed? Do you prefer an NMU?
>
> My package has been up at mentors.debian.net for sponsorship for
> almost a week now.  I sincerely hope that anybody actually
> considering to interfere with my maintenance of the package with an
> NMU would at least bother to check mentors.debian.net or the PTS page
> which has a big fat warning about my package waiting to be sponsored.
> Thank you for your consideration.

Well, I did check the package on mentors and it doesn't match what we asked.
We already told you that this is not an acceptable change during the freeze.

Could you now prepare a new package with the modification we asked for?

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/