Re: Your fast-user-switch-applet/2.24.0-5 upload

Le vendredi 10 déc. 2010 à 21:35:47 (+0100), Mehdi Dogguy a écrit :

> Hi,

Hi,

> I just checked the Git repository of fast-user-switch-applet and I'm
> assuming that you uploaded what's tagged as "debian/2.24.0-5" there.
> Please correct me if my assumption if wrong.

That's right.

> First, let me thank you for your quick upload to fix the RC bug. It's
> appreciated.

Thanks!

> But, I have to admit that I'm not entirely happy with the upload since you
> re-write debian/rules and convert from cdbs to dh. Unfortunately, I won't
> be able to accept this in Squeeze.

I must admit I hadn't checked the reason why gdm was removed from sid
kfreebsd-* and assumed it was only removed from unstable (which is the case
for now), hence I have pushed the other changes I had planned…

> Could you please revert that change and re-upload again?

Should I revert any other changes (obviously the patch added to workarounf
intltool bug)?
Or should I prepare a package for testin-proposed-updates?

> (Besides, `debcheckout fast-user-switch-applet` doesn't work. Is that
> expected?)

No, must check this, thanks for spotting this out.

Cheers,
Julien

--
  ,''`.  Julien Valroff ~ <julien@kirya.net> ~ <julien@debian.org>
 : :' :  Debian Developer & Free software contributor