Re: amanda 1:2.6.1p2-3

On 07/12/2010 05:00, Bdale Garbee wrote:
On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 01:28:01 +0100, Mehdi Dogguy<mehdi@dogguy.org>
wrote:
(Please report a bug against release.debian.org with appropriate
usertags set for future unblock requests… `reportbug
release.debian.org` should do it).

Ok, sure.  May I suggest the developer's reference section on
uploading to testing be uploaded if this is a general process change
request?

It's not specific to testing. It's just painful to follow the status of
unblock requests that have been submitted by mail directly to the list.
And it's even harder for other release team members who were absent for
some time and want to catch up.

After¹ Squeeze is released, I'll make sure that this subject is sorted out
within our team and we'll try to publish the new procedure (if we ever
agree on something). In the meantime, I ask people to "please" file a
bugreport.

¹: because ENOTIME.

Regards,

--