Re: freeze exception -- bugzilla3 3.6.3.0-1

Dear Christian,

Debian uses a different directory structure then upstream since years.
The CVE-2010-3764 patch can not be applied as drop in because it's
affect the directory structure of Debian. You have to change Debian's
patches to achieve this too.

Instead of loosing time changing something that is done already accept
the 3.6.3.0 series. At the end it's more clear that Debian fixed those
vulnerability if package version is 3.6.3.0 anyway.

/Raphael