Re: Security bugfix #595248: please unblock libnusoap-php

Hi.

Le mercredi 08 décembre 2010 à 19:57 +0800, Thomas Goirand (GPLHost) a
écrit :
> On 09/08/2010 12:02 PM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > That leads me to say that I would suggest any DD
> > to *not* sponsor any package from Olivier Berger in the future, as he
> > really had a bad attitude on this case.
>
> I now believe I shouldn't have write the above, even with strong
> disagreement on the technical issue (which I btw don't withdraw, but
> that's not the point).

I hadn't noticed the original email you had sent to
debian-release@d.o...

I think it's not time to argue now that a minimal politeness would have
been to CC: me when I was mentioned on such a public list, and in such a
bad tone, given that you now apologize (and reading now that the
responders did respond publicly in an appropriate way, IMHO).

I'll try forget about this episode.

> I should fix the issue and do an NMU, that's it, then I'm sure it would
> have been ok. If someone sees this later, please do not take it into
> account. I sent my apologies (privately) to Olivier for this (and the
> rest), but I wanted to as well do it publicly.
>
> Thomas

Thanks for your apologies.

I hope you'll be able to contribute to Debian in a more relaxed way in
the future.

End of the episode, and back to work ;-)
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger@it-sudparis.eu>
Ingénieur Recherche - Dept INF