cron: do these bugs warrant RC?

Hello RT,

Recently, bugs were filed both with Debian (#604181) and Ubuntu
(#665912), indicating that a feature added in -110 was causing and fd
leak. In conjunction with LVM, this may have the effect of the user
being spammed by warnings every time a job is executed.

I have verified this and committed a fix. In my personal opinion, the
above bug makes it unsuitable for release, but 1) I may be
overestimating the actual impact and  and 2) it's quite late in the
release process for a change like this.

I'm also considering bumping the severity for #602903, for which we
have a fix pending. The fix just adds $named to the Should-Start: LSB
header in cron's init script. I assume this change would not be too
controversial?

If you agree with the changes, we would prepare an upload.

Thanks,
Christian