Re: freeze exception -- bugzilla3 3.6.3.0-1

On Thu, 2010-11-25 at 21:07 +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> $ debdiff ftp/pool/main/b/bugzilla/bugzilla_3.6.{2.0-4,3.0-2}.dsc 2>/dev/null | diffstat | tail -n1
>  1645 files changed, 80807 insertions(+), 94494 deletions(-)
>
> A lot of that is probably ignorable as it relates to changes in CVS
> and .svn{,-base} files and directories (why are those even in the diff?)
> but at this stage of the freeze we shouldn't be having to spend
> significant amounts of time reviewing diffs where the patches for the
> required fixes amount to less than two hundred lines of nett changes.

As a follow-up note, if you can identify any significant parts of the
above which are likely not to be relevant to the Debian package, that
would be helpful in persuading us that the unstable package should be
accepted, rather than requesting a t-p-u upload with the extracted
fixes.

Regards,

Adam