virtualbox-guest-additions

Hi,

when we migrated virtualbox-ose to squeeze I forgot to mention
virtualbox-guest-additions. This is in non-free, not sure how much it affects
the release. It's binary-only so no way to see the changes, however, it's
supposed to be build from the same sources. The reasons why I bring this up is
that if you install the 3.2.8 version from squeeze, the system will complain
about outdated guest utils and ask for an update which is less than optimal.

Michael

--
Michael Meskes
Jabber: michael.meskes at googlemail dot com