[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: [stable] openssl rfc5746 / renegotiation support

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 10:28:08AM -0500, Michael Gilbert wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 11:35:48 +0100, Peter Palfrader wrote:
> > What's the verdict here?
> > 
> > Are we going to update openssl in stable (either via -security or with
> > the next point release), and if yes, what are we doing with tor?
> The decision was made a while back to fix this in an SPU.  Kurt put out
> packages a few weeks ago and called for testing, but I've only seen one
> response so far.  So I think that what needs to happen is a little more
> testing?

You might want to point us to that decision.

We'd prefer to have this handled by security.

Philipp Kern 

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: