[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: [php-maint] Bug#603751: Three more security issues


I have uploaded 5.3.3-4 with urgency=low. Please unblock when you are

Thank you,

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 22:36, Ondřej Surý <ondrej@debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 21:32, Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:
>> On Wed, 2010-11-17 at 10:05 +0100, Ondřej Surý wrote:
>>> thanks for heads up. I have cherry-picked fixes and they are in php
>>> git. Do you need any help with backporting those to lenny? Anyway I am
>>> going to wait for 5.3.3-3 to squeeze into the squeeze :) and after
>>> that I am going to upload 5.3.3-4.
>>> Meanwhile I thought it might be a good idea to went through svn log
>> [...]
>>> The fixes below are small, self-contained and I
>>> have hand checked them all for sanity. There's even one CVE in
>>> openbasedir which we have not catched before.
>> I don't mind fixing the issues you mentioned if you think they're
>> important enough at this stage.  However, I'd prefer that an upload
>> including such fixes did not have high urgency, so it may depend how
>> urgent getting the security fixes in to Squeeze is.
> That's fair since we are waiting for 5.3.3-3 to be in squeeze anyway
> and I think that those three CVEs are not that urgent. Moritz could
> you correct me if I am wrong? So I am going to upload 5.3.3-4 (it's
> already built) with those changes I mentioned when 5.3.3-3 has
> migrated to testing.
> Ondrej
> --
> Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>
> http://blog.rfc1925.org/

Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>

Reply to: