Re: Fixing #548909 (xen-tools: xen-create-image creates world readable disk image files) in stable
- To: Axel Beckert <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Fixing #548909 (xen-tools: xen-create-image creates world readable disk image files) in stable
- From: Moritz Muehlenhoff <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 23:17:06 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20101116221706.GA3139@galadriel.inutil.org>
- In-reply-to: <20100901195932.GD11022@sym.noone.org>
- References: <20100831214020.GZ11022@sym.noone.org> <20100901172155.GA3126@galadriel.inutil.org> <20100901175304.GC11022@sym.noone.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20100901195932.GD11022@sym.noone.org>
In gmane.linux.debian.devel.release, you wrote:
> Adam D. Barratt wrote:
>> On Wed, 2010-09-01 at 19:53 +0200, Axel Beckert wrote:
>> > Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
>> > > > for fixing #548909 (xen-tools: xen-create-image creates world readable
>> > > > disk image files) in stable, too, I'm currently preparing a package,
>> > > > see http://github.com/xtaran/xen-tools/commits/debian-lenny and
>> > > > http://github.com/xtaran/xen-tools/commit/b8877e9.
>> Please go ahead;
> Thanks for the thumbs up.
>> note that the package won't get accepted immediately as there's a
>> point release over the weekend.
> Oh, ok. Well, I probably won't manage to test it thoroughly before the
> weekend anyway.
> Will upload it as soon as I think it's ready.
This seems to have fallen through the cracks?