Please let sympa 6.0.1+dfsg-3 migrate from testing-proposed-updates
I uploaded yesterday 6.0.1+dfsg-3 to testing-proposed-updates, which fixes one
RC bug (#594119), updates Debconf translations and also solves a problem with
missing .mo-files for Sympa.
sympa (6.0.1+dfsg-3) testing-proposed-updates; urgency=low
[ Stefan Hornburg (Racke) ]
* Provide symbolic links for queue binaries to prevent broken mail
aliases on upgrades from Lenny (Closes: #594119).
[ Emmanuel Bouthenot ]
* Add or Update debconf translations:
- Portuguese: Thanks to Miguel Figueiredo (Closes: #583307).
- Spanish: Thanks to Francisco Javier Cuadrado (Closes: #583852).
- Swedish: Thanks to Martin Bagge (Closes: #586821).
- Japanese: Thanks to Hideki Yamane (Closes: #590225).
- Czech: Thanks to Miroslav Kure (Closes: #590337).
- Basque: Thanks to Iñaki Larrañaga Murgoitio (Closes: 590590).
* Update copyright file with new and updated debconf translations.
* Add a patch to disable the build of PO files previously removed from
the DFSG sources (fix a FTBFS).
LinuXia Systems => http://www.linuxia.de/
Expert Interchange Consulting and System Administration
ICDEVGROUP => http://www.icdevgroup.org/
Interchange Development Team