Re: Upload to unstable and freeze exception for tilecache

On Sat, 2010-11-13 at 17:26 +0100, David Paleino wrote:
> I'm writing to you because of #602932 .
> The e-mail address for the maintainer in debian/control doesn't work (he now
> works for another company, AFAICT). I already adopted the package with a new
> version in experimental.
>
> Would it make sense to make an upload only changing debian/control Maintainer
> and Uploaders fields?

It could be argued that this is a documentation fix.  In any case, it
doesn't make much sense to knowingly have the maintainer address be
incorrect in unstable at least (as that's where the BTS, packages.d.o
etc care about) so please go ahead.

Regards,

Adam