openssl CMS support

Hi,

Someone has requested CMS to be enabled in openssl, and I'm not
sure you find such a change acceptable at this time in the release
process.
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptographic_Message_Syntax

The only change in the source package this requires is
a configure option.  As far as I can see this just enables a
whole bunch of new functions and adds an application to work
with CMS documents.  So it's atleast going to require an shlib
bump.

It seems that outlook 2010 is using this and this option needs to
be turned on read such documents.

Kurt