Re: Please consider unblocking boxbackup_0.11~rc3~r2502-4

Quoting Reinhard Tartler (siretart@debian.org):

> I've spoken to upstream, and they are (of course) also rather unhappy
> about it. Still, since boxackup did work in lenny and I don't want these
> users to be left in the cold, I've uploaded a new package with a minimal
> fix for #601506.

Hmmm, including the few debconf changes that were fixed in the
meantime would have been nice too (for instance, I remember about a
full Swedish translation that's included in unstable but not in
testing...that one would help Swedish to reach 100% completion in
squeeze when it comes at debconf templates).

If that's too much hassle for you, I can prepare a patch, or even do
an upload.