Re: freeze exception for texinfo 4.13a.dfsg.1-6

On Mo, 25 Okt 2010, Julien Cristau wrote:
> > I know that it is late but we recently got some nasty bug reports
> > we would like to see fixed for squeeze (full debdiff at the end of the message)
> >
> Unblocked, thanks.

Thanks, was a good idea to wait until the 10 days are over.

Best wishes

Norbert
OSBASTON (n.)
A point made for the seventh time to somebody who insists that they
know exactly what you mean but clearly hasn't got the faintest idea.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff