Re: Advance freeze exception request for libxml-rsslite-perl

Mehdi,
It just occurs to me that you might like to take #443629 into consideration as well. That is confirmed in both 0.11 and 0.15 and there is no fix at present.

Nicholas Bamber wrote:
Mehdi,
If we are going with basing it off the current testing version , i.e. 0.11~dfsg-1 then the changes are

1.) Removing t/02rss.t, t/journal.rss and t/sampleRSS.xml
2.) Removing those lines from the MANIFEST file.
3) Adding debian/repack.* files to handle the above modifications

Needless to say these changes have no effect on the binary package (apart from changelogs etc) only the source package.

I include a debdiff between 0.11-3 and 0.15+dfsg-1.

Nicholas