freeze exception for texmacs 1.0.7.4-3

Dear release managers,

I know that it is late but I recently got a security bug reports
so I believe I should fix it for squeeze.

It will fix a security bug (CVE-2010-3394).

I got a patch from Etienne Millon <etienne.millon AT gmail.com>
and after communication with Etienne and also with Raphael Geissert
<geissert AT debian.org> who is a submitter of the bug, I applied
a patch of Etienne.

You can examine a patch in debian/patches/12_mupad.dpatch
and changelog reads as follows:

texmacs (1:1.0.7.4-3) unstable; urgency=high

  * Contribution of Etienne Millon <etienne.millon AT gmail.com>.
    Thanks for Etienne.
   - Fix security issue CVE-2010-3394 (Closes: #598424)
     So urgency=high.

 -- Atsuhito KOHDA <kohda@debian.org>  Wed, 20 Oct 2010 15:09:20 +0900

I hope you will accept this still into squeeze. If there are any
questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,	       		   2010-10-20(Wed)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>