[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Bug#595491: unblock: clive/2.2.13-3

retitle 595491 unblock: clive/2.2.13-3

Philipp Kern <pkern@debian.org> writes:

> On Sat, Sep 04, 2010 at 04:20:54PM +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
>> Sounds like one of those packages that can't keep working for the
>> lifetime of a stable release.  Should we ship this in stable at all?
>> (Same question for youtube-dl btw.)
> This decision will be deferred until the release team meeting next
> weekend.  (I.e. until the decision about the scope of volatile.)

It looks like this happened now[1].  Given that the release team wants
to integrate volatile into the main repository, can clive be allowed to
migrate to testing now?


[1] <http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/10/msg00002.html>

Reply to: