udisks unblocked

Hi

I unblocked udisks as it fixes an RC bug and some nasty bugs:

+udisks (1.0.1+git20100614-3) unstable; urgency=low
+
+  * Add 00git-fix-luks-forced-removal.patch: In the event of the forced
+    removal of a crypto device, use the luks_holder property since it
is still
+    available to figure out which underlying cleartext LUKS device to
+    teardown, instead of scanning through all available devices
(because the
+    cleartext device already has had its properties cleaned up). Many
thanks
+    to Mathieu Trudel for the patch! Patch cherrypicked from upstream git
+    trunk. (LP: #484429)
+
+ -- Martin Pitt <mpitt@debian.org>  Mon, 27 Sep 2010 18:56:00 +0200
+
+udisks (1.0.1+git20100614-2) unstable; urgency=low
+
+  * debian/udisks.postinst
+    - Query D-Bus to find out the correct pid of the process claiming
+      org.freedesktop.UDisks. This way we do not accidentally kill the
+      wrong process when being installed in a chroot. (Closes: #593195)
+  * debian/udisks.prerm
+    - Stop udisks-daemon on remove. (Closes: #590013)
+  * debian/control
+    - Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.1. No further changes.
+    - Update Build-Depends according to configure.ac.
+
+ -- Michael Biebl <biebl@debian.org>  Tue, 21 Sep 2010 21:05:40 +0200

Cheers

Luk