Re: Security unblock requests

On 2010-10-01, Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm@inutil.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> I went through the security issues fixed in sid, but not yet in
> Squeeze.
>
> [ I didn't look into the diffs against current testing, some might
> be too intrusive for which we need to poke maintainers with a long
> stick to fix it through t-p-u. ] Please review the following:

More unblock requests:
mistelix/0.31-2 -> CVE-2010-3365
qtcreator/1.3.1-3 -> CVE-2010-3374

Please remove from testing:
pixelpost/1.7.1-6

=> The security issues were reported upstream since more than a year, the
bug is unacknowledged since three weeks, the last upload is 1.5 years ago,
it has minimal popcon with plenty of alternatives. Not something we want
in a stable release for now.

Cheers,
        Moritz