Re: Choosing a stable+2 release name BEFORE the freeze

On Tue, Oct 05, 2010 at 05:10:30PM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> So, my request is quite simple. Could the name for the release after
> Wheezy be chosen when Squeeze is release?

Nah.  And it's not that likely that you could do something useful with it
anyway.  (Given that we don't support skipping releases and it's possible that
you cannot debootstrap the new one with an environment two versions earlier.)

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern