Bug#596733: unblock: ncbi-tools6/6.1.20100808-1 (as -2)
Mehdi Dogguy <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> No, sorry.
That's fair; I'll plan to go through backports, then. Should I upload
any of the packaging changes to unstable, or leave it as is altogether?
- Clean up compilation settings; in particular, use dpkg-buildflags rather
than relying on dpkg-buildpackage to have set CFLAGS appropriately.
- (clean): restore expected empty directories if necessary,
for compatibility with VCSes (notably git) that don't track them.
- (install-indep-stamp): adapt to new ncbilogo.ico contents.
- (VIB): add asndisc, as upstream takes care to publish binaries thereof.
* debian/ncbi-tools6.install: likewise add asndisc.
* (debian/).gitignore: Ignore content generated during build.
* make/makenet.unx: don't link asndisc against extraneous libraries.
* doc/man/asndisc.1: throw together a man page for asndisc.
* doc/man/cleanasn.1: fix SEE ALSO formatting.
- bump dpkg-dev build-dep to >= 1.15.7 for dpkg-buildflags.
- Standards-Version: 3.9.1 (already compliant).
- note switch to git-mediated Debian-Med team maintenance.
Thanks again for considering my request.
Aaron M. Ucko, KB1CJC (amu at alum.mit.edu, ucko at debian.org)
http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://email@example.com