Re: Freeze exception request for xfsprogs-3.1.3

Quoting Nathan Scott (nathans@debian.org):
> Hi all,
>
> I've had some user requests for this - would it be possible to allow
> the xfsprogs-3.1.3 from unstable (for awhile now), which fixes #593320,
> to replace the xfsprogs-3.1.2 currently in testing?

While at it, may you consider #144876?

xfsprogs being native is odd and I bet that release managers would be
OK for a 3.1.3-1 upload instead of 3.1.3, assuming they agree with 3.1.3.

If they don't agree, well, uploading 3.1.2-1 to make the package non
native could then be considered.

If you need a rationale for this, at least I have one: xfsprogs
appears in localization statistics for Debian native packages (the
only packages the localization teams should focus on...as upstream
translation work should not be considered as a target for Debian translators)